Fines will accumulate until you either renew the item or return it. Max fines are $25 for Adult Patrons & $10 for Junior Patrons.
1) Renew Online
As long as your fines are under $5.00 and the item isn't from a distant library, this is a great option. Click "Log In" at the top of this page. You'll be taken to the Accounts page, where you can sign in. Below is a list of all steps involved.
- Click "Log In" at the top of our website page.
- Enter your library card number as your user name
- Enter the last 4 digits on your card as the password (this can be changed after you sign-in for the first time).
- Now click on “Items Checked Out”. Select the item or items you wish to renew.
- Now click “Go”. If the item has renewed it will say “Successfully renewed 1 item(s)”.
- If there is a problem, please call us and a staff member will be happy to assist you.
2) Phone TPL
You can call us at 250-638-8177. Be sure to have your library card handy, because we will ask for it! This is a great option if you wish to renew an item that's well past its due date, has run out of renewals, or has come from a different library.
3) Visit the Library
Of course, if you're already in town, you can just stop on by. You don't need to bring the items in question, but you will need either your library card or some ID to verify your account. We're happy to help!